Investing in the Chilkat Valley Community Foundation helps make our area stronger.
There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine which one works best for you. Options include:
- Give to one of the Chilkat Valley Community Foundation funds in support of community needs as determined by our Advisory Board and Grantmaking Committee which includes several other community members in addition to the Advisory Board.
- Start a new CVCF fund to support your special interests.
You can give cash, appreciated stocks, property, Qualified Charitable Distributions, or life insurance/retirement accounts. To give cash, you can:
- Donate online
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Chilkat Valley Community Foundation to the address below. Please be sure to include the name of the fund you wish to donate to.
- Pledge Form
- Download, complete, and mail the pledge form to the address below to support CVCF’s 2020 Matching Funds Campaign.
- Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefit a specific area nonprofit as determined by their Board of Directors.
Chilkat Valley Community Foundation
PO Box 1117
Haines, Alaska 99827