Living Treasures Program

“Honoring someone through Living Treasures is a way of increasing the wealth of human relationships and helping out the nonprofits.”

JoAnn Ross Cunningham

The Living Treasures Program was created as a way for donors to honor friends, relatives and community members who are valued and make a difference in a variety of ways. Your gift to the Living Treasures Program in the name of a specific person helps support the work of the many nonprofit organizations in the Chilkat Valley.

25% of each Living Treasures donation of $100 or more is used to support the upcoming grant cycle thereby increasing the amount of funding available for grants to nonprofits. The remaining 75%, and 100% of gifts less than $100, goes into the endowment fund to support our community in perpetuity.

Individuals named as Living Treasures will be recognized in CVCF’s annual December newsletter, on CVCF’s Facebook page, and on this web page. They will also receive a special card acknowledging them as a treasure. Currently our Living Treasures card features artwork by Haines High School graduate Elizabeth Jurgeleit.

To make your donation in honor of someone, please indicate the name on your check or in “Additional Instructions” when donating online.

2017 Living Treasures

♥ Dick and Julie Folta

 

2016 Living Treasures

♥ Bruce Gilbert

♥ Chuck Mitman

♥ Linda Graham

♥ Valery McCandless

♥ Marnie Hartman

♥ Anne Boyce and Paul Swift

♥ Caitlin Stern and Jessie Barker

 

2015 Living Treasures

♥ Sam McPhetres

♥ Vinca Gilman

♥ Patrick Shallcross

♥ Ann Myren

♥ Alan Heinrich

 

2014 Living Treasures

♥ Len Feldman

♥ Debra Schnabel

♥ Melissa Aronson

Mardell Gunn

 

2013 Living Treasures

 Linda Graham

 Ralph Borders

 Mark and Diana Edwards

 Georgia Haisler

 Art Jess

 Ed and Yuko Hays

 Beth MacCready

 Sandy June Degen

Diz Kistler

♥ Mardell Gunn

♥ Gershon Cohen

♥ Tim Shields

 Doris Ward

 Charlie DeWitt

 Liz Heywood

 Michelle Byer

 Lyle Huff

 Nancy Nash

 

2012 Living Treasures

Mario and Natalie Benassi

Pam Randles

Lindsey Moore

Stephanie Scott

Steve Vick

Kimberley Strong

Nevada Benton

Tiana Taylor

Patty Brown

Maisie Jones

Jacky Rugirello

Cheryl Stickler

Maria Ackley

 

I can’t really bake enough cookies or cakes to show the depth of my appreciation to some people, but I can make a donation in their name through Living Treasures. Chilkat Valley would not be as wonderful a place to live without people who do so much for our community. I love having this option to donate money in their names to CVCF, who will then multiply the money to the benefit of our community.

Cindy Buxton